Changes require a lot of time and a good plan. Especially in the beginning, it could be hard. Therefore, always remember to start planning early and go step by step.
You need help to comply with EU Falsified Medicines Directive, Russian Serialization Regulation, the US DSCSA or any other serialization regulation?
Here is a checklist which steps you have to go:
- Choose a project manager.
- Make sure you are familiar with the regulation.
- Define your demands.
- Develop a master plan.
- Structure your data and keep it up to date.
- Contact your business partners like logisticians, and contract manufacturers.
- Find a serialization solution partner who fits your demands.
- Define an onboarding plan with your solution partner.
- Involve your business partners in the process if necessary.
- Keep in mind that it will be a never-ending project.