Our EMVO Alert Management Service
Pharma Alert Management: The initial situation
Under the EU FMD, pharmaceutical companies are faced with up to several 100-1000 alerts daily, which means error messages in securPharm or other national systems (NMVS). For each alert, pharmaceutical manufacturers have to analyze the messages and evaluate the cause. It takes a lot of time to analyze the data on a daily basis, which is provided by the EMVO and the NMVS to the pharmaceutical companies. Therefore, we have developed an EU-FMD Alert Management Service that takes the work off our customers.
EMVO Alerts have to be processed quickly and efficiently
- Any packaging that triggers an alert cannot be sold.
- It is possible that this medicine or an entire batch may need to be recalled.
- Customer complaints may arise.
- The period for reporting must be respected.
Advantages of our EU-FMD Alert Management Service
- Full Service: We take over the complete analysis and evaluation of the alerts
- Detailed tracking of the cause of the alert
- Clear preparation of the analysis
- Recurring causes of errors are detected
- Through our work with the alerts, we already know many error variants that may be new to customers and can, therefore, process them faster and more efficient